The Pros & Cons of Online Dating
Pro: You Know What You're Getting
- Online daters upload their photos so each member can initiate contact to those they deem desirable.
Con: You Don't Always Know What You're Getting
- In an effort to look their best, some daters stretch the truth and use outdated photos to portray themselves in the best light.
Pro: The Options Are Almost Endless
- Because online sites have thousands of members, users have a vast variety of users to choose from. Daters can contact many more online users than people they could meet in a bar.
Con: Security Concern
- These are strangers after all, not acquaintances you made through friends, work or family, so you never know what you're getting yourself into.
- Some dating websites are free, while others charge a nominal monthly fee. Compared with going to bars and clubs, it is a real bargain.
Con: Financial Scams and the Potential For Abuse
- Most dating websites warn users not to send money to anyone who requests it, a clear sign scam artists have figured out ways to exploit online dating.
Related Posts "Family & Relationships"
7/10/2019 10:40:00 PM
You might also like on "Family & Relationships"
7/10/2019 11:09:00 AM