- As dogs age, the rate at which the digestive system metabolizes food decreases, causing nutrient deficiencies that can lead to low activity levels, intestinal problems, and decreased immunity.
- Enzymes and probiotics can be added to a dog's diet or given as supplements, promoting the growth of helpful bacteria that aids in digestion, fights infection, and improves skin and coat health.
- Digestive enzymes such as Amylase, Protease and Lipase assist in the breakdown of carbohydrates, proteins and fats, helping dogs absorb nutrients needed for a healthy gastrointestinal tract and increased energy.
- Probiotics with blends of Acidophilus and Lactobacillus provide a dog with an influx of good bacteria to combat harmful bacteria that may result from antibiotic side effects, allergies or infection.
- Enzymes and probiotics boost canine immunity, defending a dog from parasitic, bacterial and fungal infections that can lead to disorders including infectious dermatitis, mange and yeast infections.
Related Posts "Pets & Animal"
You might also like on "Pets & Animal"
7/10/2019 3:41:00 PM