Learn Why Faith Cross and Lee Majors" Relationship Involves So Much Football
Lee's fourth marriage to Faith Noell Cross is a May-December relationship. Faith is 35 years younger than Lee. Here is information about their elopement to Italy and more.
Lee Majors aka Harvey Lee Yeary: April 23, 1939 in Wyandotte, Michigan.
Faith Noell Cross: September 6, 1974 in Florida.
How Lee and Faith Met:
Faith and Lee met in early 1995. Their first date was at the Super Bowl in 1995.
Lee later proposed at a Super Bowl party.
Faith's engagement ring, a 7 1/2 carat marquis diamond in the shape of a football, was presented to her in a small ceramic football.
"Lee's personal life took a downturn in the early 90's and nothing seemed to be able to bring him out of this, that is until in January 1995 he was introduced to a woman who was to become his rock. Faith Noelle broke down the wall that had built up around him and after a date at the Superbowl later that month the pair became inseparable as they were spotted out on the town and at movie premieres."
Source: "Fall Guy and Beyond". Leemajors.co.uk.
Lee and Faith were married in Positano, Italy on November 1, 2002. Their wedding ceremony was in the Il San Pietro Hotel that overlooks the Mediterranean Sea. They only had two guests at their wedding.
Faith's wedding dress was in a platinum color and was designed by Badgley Mischka. Lee wore a black tuxedo and a white bow tie.
Lee and Faith honeymooned in Positano for 10 days.
In April 2008, Faith arranged a trip to Honolulu for Lee's 69th birthday.
They renewed their wedding vows at Waialae Beach Park while there.
Lee: Actor, director, producer.
Lee has three previous marriages:
- Kathy Robinson: Lee and Kathy met at Eastern Kentucky University and married in 1961. They had a son before their marriage ended in divorce in 1964.
- Farrah Fawcett: After five years of dating, Lee and Farrah were married on July 28, 1973. Their marriage ended in divorce on February 16, 1982.
- Farrah Fawcett and Lee Majors Marriage Profile
- Karen Velez: Karen and Lee met in 1984 and were married in September 1988. Karen was Playboy Playmate of 1985. Lee and Karen had three children before they divorced in October 1994.
- Karen and Lee Photos
Lee has four children:
- Lee Majors II: Born in 1962. His mother is Kathy Robinson.
- Nikki Loren Majors: Born in 1988. Her mother is Karen Velez.
- Dane Luke Majors: Born in 1992. His mother is Karen Velez.
- Trey Kulle Majors: Born in 1992. His mother is Karen Velez.
Marriage Quotes About the Marriage of Faith and Lee Majors:
Lee: "My fiancee and I recently eloped. We went on a fabulous honeymoon to Europe, and I was able to see and do everything I wanted without worrying about taking it easy."
Lee: "I had to be prompted. But it was a hard question for me to ask. I was very, very afraid of marriage. I'd had three that failed. But the realization suddenly came to me that Faith had done more for me in the time I've known her than anybody ever did. When Faith met me I was an old man with a limp. I was crippled, very unhappy and drinking a little too much vodka. She transformed me into standing up straight and proud! ... The fourth is forever!"
Source: "Lee Majors Secretly Weds!"National Enquirer. 1/7/2003.