Law & Legal & Attorney Immigration Law

Two Most Common Visas For Russian Immigration to America

Starting a new life in the United States does have many benefits.
If you are from Russia and you wish to immigrate to the US, you can do so by taking advantage of the several visa alternatives available.
Most Russian immigration to America is done through visas and this page will reveal to you some information that you can surely benefit from.
First though, it is important for you to acknowledge that Russian immigration to America can really be a difficult and tedious process.
This is true of all immigration processes from anywhere to America.
As a result, you must make sure to be fully prepared and fully understand the requirements for the immigration process.
Most Russian immigration to America can be done through fiancé or business visas such as the L-1.
Basically, the fiancé visa is applicable in cases where an American citizen is engaged to a Russian citizen and wants him or her to come to the U.
to marry.
The fiancé visa is an effective tool for a successful Russian immigration to America .
it grants legal entry to the Russian fiancé and any dependent child.
However, the marriage to the U.
citizen must occur within 90 days of entering the U.
This is a fact that many people are not aware of.
This ignorance causes them to lose their visa and not be able to obtain a lawful permanent residence status (the U.
Green Card.
) The L-1 visa applies to persons who own a business abroad and are looking to establish a satellite of the same business in the U.
, or persons who are employed in a management or specialized knowledge capacity at a company that has a satellite office in the U.
A great thing about the L-1 for Russian immigration to America purposes is that the Russian national can usually obtain a Green Card within a year after entering the U.
If the person qualifies, he or she can seek adjustment of status and obtain a Green Card without having to go through the Labor Certification process.
This saves a lot of money and time.
Still another great thing about Russian immigration to America through the L-1 visa is that the visa holder's spouse and minor unmarried children can also enter the U.
as dependents.
For those of you who want to avail of Russian immigration to America through the Fiance or L-1 visas, you must make sure first that you are comfortable with the immigration attorney you have chosen in the United States.
Immigration law in the United States is extremely complicated and constantly changing.
Only an American attorney that specializes in Immigration law is able to obtain a successful result for the case.
The application process for Russian immigration to America through the visas discussed above is done from inside of the United States.
If you are already in the U.
and are in legal immigration status, you do not have to leave the country to obtain the fiancé or L-1 visa.
However, if you are outside of the US , you must then visit the US Embassy closest to your residence.
Before any Russian immigration to America can be completed, the USCIS will first look into certain things.
The USCIS is the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services and it will make sure everything is legal and valid before allowing any Russian immigration to America to take effect.
Some of the things the department will look into are the validity of the relationship with your American fiancé and the previous net and gross income of the foreign company for which you work, if applying for an L-1 visa.
Take note that any Russian immigration to America through the L-1 visa will require that the applicant have worked for the foreign company having a satellite office in the U.
for at least one year in the past three years.
Lastly, for Russian immigration to America through the fiancé visa to be successful, the applicant must be able to prove with sufficient sorts of evidence that he or she has already physically met the American fiancé and that the relationship is valid and real.

You might also like on "Law & Legal & Attorney"

Leave a reply