Even a woman with the tiniest frame can have trouble looking good in a swimsuit if her bust falls to the larger side of the spectrum.
Having a bigger bust changes the dynamics of your style.
What I mean by this is that a swimsuit that looks demure on a women with a small chest runs the risk of looking a little to vampy on someone voluptuous.
Then there is also fit and support to consider.
This article offers up some great tips for helping you choose the right swimwear for your large bust.
Not only do we cover sizing but we also help you with tips on choosing a suit that looks incredible.
Tips for Choosing Swimwear for a Large Bust * It's all about the straps when you have a larger bust and are looking for a swimsuit that fits and flatters.
Whether you're a one piece or bikini girl, look for swimwear with a wide strap for added support.
Tiny little strings-cute as they are-won't offer you the support that you need to keep your ta-tas in place! A halter style is best for those who are especially busty because it really helps to lift your bosom and keep them where it belongs.
* A bikini top with a wide band under the bust is important if you're looking for added support.
This can also help you from having the dreaded 'under boob'.
Not sure what 'under boob' is? It's when your breasts spill out from under your bikini top.
* As cute as the little triangle tops are on bikinis and one piece suits, they do nothing for a big bust.
They offer no support and can make your breasts appear bigger and droopier than they are.
* If you want to minimize your bust then you're in luck! Many swimsuits now offer built-in minimizers that can help you achieve a more streamlined look.
You can also make your bust appear smaller by wearing a swimsuit that features a dark color on the bust line.
* Big boobs run the risk of spillage in a bathing suit which is embarrassing and unflattering! Choose swimsuits that provide more coverage to help avoid flashing innocent bystanders.
* Underwire is one of the greatest things to happen to swimwear because it allows gals with ample cleavage to look sexy without any drooping.
You can find bikinis, tankinis and one piece swimsuits with built-in underwire that will help you keep your bits where they belong.