How to Get the Azure Flute on Pokemon Pearl DS
- 1). Push the Action Replay DS device into your DS game slot until it clicks into place. Push your "Pokemon Pearl Version" game cartridge into the Action Replay's slot until it clicks into place. Switch the DS on.
- 2). Tap the "Code Select" button on the Action Replay DS main menu. This is the green button with the white asterisk in the center of it. Highlight the "Add New Code" button and press "A" to select it.
- 3). Insert a name for the code using the virtual keyboard. Use anything you like to indicate that it is the master code for "Pokemon Pearl Version." Use the keyboard to type "APAE-31D0AFDE" as the code. (The code is not case sensitive.) Tap the "Next" button to go back to the code screen.
- 4). Select the "Add New Code" option again. Use the keyboard to create a name for the code. This will be the code for the Azure Flute so something like "Flute Code" or "Azure Flute" should suffice as a reminder.
- 5). Tap "Next" and insert this code:
94000130 FCFF0000 B21C4D28 00000000 B0000004 00000000 0000AA3C EDB88320 2000AA68 0000000A D2000000 00000000
Tap "Next" to return to the code screen.
- 6). Highlight the names of the codes you just inserted and press "A" to check the boxes next to them. Tap the "Back" button, indicated as an arrow pointing to the left. Tap the "Start" button to begin the game.
- 7). Press and hold the "R" and "L" buttons once you start the game. Walk into the closest Pokemart where you will find a man in green. Speak with him and he will give you the Azure Flute.