Make the Guest Book a Scrapbook
- Purchase a scrapbook and make the first page a place for all the guests to sign. Take plenty of pictures during the shower, finish out the scrapbook and give it to the mother for a memorable baby shower guest book.
Make an Advice Book
- Buy a small journal and pass it around during the shower. Have all the guests write down well wishes and pieces of advice for the mom-to-be.
Make a Recipe Book
- Buy a recipe book or recipe cards and have the guests write down their favorite kid-friendly recipes for the guest book.
Use the Baby's Baby Book
- See if the mother is registered for a baby book. If she is, buy it, but if not, you can ask her if she already has one. In some baby books, there is a section for the baby shower. Have the guests sign the section for the baby shower or add a page for the guests to sign and write well wishes for the baby.
Make It a Video Guest Book
- Bring your video camera and have all the baby shower guests give the mother advice and send their best wishes.
Related Posts "Family & Relationships"
7/11/2019 4:11:00 AM
7/10/2019 11:00:00 PM
7/10/2019 7:52:00 PM