- 1). Launch PyLab by clicking on the program icon located within the program's subdirectory in your Windows Start menu or Application area in Mac OS. A command line window appears.
- 2). Declare an array of data that you wish to graph by writing the following statement:
data = [0, 1, 1, 2, 4, 4, 6, 7, 7, 7, 8, 9, 9]
- 3). Create a line chart of the data using the plot function by writing the following statement and hitting "Enter." The statement is immediately executed and a window pops up, displaying the line chart.
- 4). Create a histogram graph by returning to the PyLab command line window and typing the following:
- 5). Create a pie chart using the pie function, like this:
Related Posts "Technology"
7/11/2019 3:32:00 PM
7/11/2019 4:10:00 AM
7/11/2019 3:39:00 AM
You might also like on "Technology"
7/10/2019 11:15:00 AM