How to Use PCM-M10 for Video
- 1). Plug a headset with microphone into the PCM-M10 recorder jack. Using a headset while recording the audio will filter out any exterior noise from your finalized audio file.
- 2). Press the "Record" button and begin your audio recording.
- 3). Press the "Stop" button when you finish and press "Play" to play back the audio file. Listen to the recording to ensure that it is clear and correct. Rerecord the audio file if necessary.
- 4). Connect the PCM-M10 to the computer when you finish recording the audio. Connect one end of the USB cable to the recorder and connect the other end to the USB port on the computer. The USB cable comes packaged with the PCM-M10. Wait for the computer to detect the recorder and the recorder window to open automatically.
- 5). Drag the audio file to the folder you want to save it in on your computer. Disconnect the recorder from the computer.
- 6). Open Windows Movie Maker and click "File" and "Import." Locate the audio file and click "Import" again.
- 7). Click the "Timeline" view of your video and drag the audio file from the Import window to the timeline under the video. Save the video as you normally do.