The Acid Alkaline Diet For Optimum Health Restore Your Health By Creating Balance In Your Diet
The issue of acid-alkaline balance (or pH balance) is comparatively new.
This is an exciting fresh way to reduce your weight by improving the quality of your life. A new weight loss plan that displays how anybody can lose weight with this tested plan.
Are you thinking this is only some new crazy diet?
This unbelievable new diet plan is being used by celebrities and beautiful people all over! A new and enlightened approach to weight loss and dieting that in reality works.
An imbalance can affect our health, ranging from, chronic fatigue, small skin irritations, back pain, and depression to arthritis, ulcers, and osteoporosis.
Majority of people consume a copiousness amount of highly processed foods that acidify the body and, as a result, are troubled with several of these ailments. A simple change in your diet will restore your acid-alkaline balance which will result in an immense improvement in your health.
The speculation behind an alkaline diet is that since our body's pH level is somewhat alkaline, usually ranging between 7.36 to 7.44, our diet should theorize this and also be somewhat alkaline.
However; our bodies are imbalanced because our diets are excessive in acidic foods such as sugar, caffeine, processed foods and animal proteins, and this will disrupt this balance.
If not helped it can deplete the body of alkaline minerals such as potassium, magnesium, sodium and calcium, this will make you very prone to chronic and degenerative diseases.
So if you want to sort out your body and you want to enjoy optimum health, you need balanced amounts of both alkaline substances and acids.
Here are some great guideline tips to get you started;
* Hydrate consistently. Drink as much water as you can, ideally at least 8 glasses a day.
* Avoid Coffee, tea, soda and other acidic drinks.
* Avoid Foods with preservatives, food colouring and additives. * Avoid all artificial sweeteners!
* Keep vegetables ready in your fridge to nibble on all through the day or take them to the office to snack on.
* Nuts and grains, also snack on these. You can have as many as you like because they are not acidic, as long as they aren't salted or dry roasted of course!
So get to it, the weight loss begins here...