How to Play WMVs on a Palm OS
- 1). Encode the WMV file into a digital video format that is compatible with Palm OS. Users can take advantage of the file conversion freeware of their choice to execute this task (see Resources for links).
- 2). Connect the Palm OS device to the computer with a USB cable. Turn on the smartphone.
- 3). Import the compatible video file into the media management program for the Palm OS device. Perform the syncing operation to upload the media to the smartphone.
- 4). Tap the "Applications" icon on the device's home screen and select "Pics & Videos."
- 5). Browse for the album that contains the video you want to play.
- 6). Select the item and it will stream automatically.
- 7). Hold down the smartphone's right and left buttons to scan the footage in the video. Press the center button to leave the video and return to the album.