How Do I Make Edible Homemade Play Dough?
Peanut Butter Play Dough
- 1). Mix together the peanut butter, honey and powdered sugar in a bowl. Work the ingredients with a spoon so that they are completely incorporated together. This could take a few minutes because peanut butter and honey are thick in consistency.
- 2). Divide the dough into small balls once it is incorporated well. The size of the ball depends on the amount of play dough that you want each child to have. A play dough ball similar to the size of a baseball will work well.
- 3). Give each child a ball, along with toys that they can use to play with the play dough. Child-sized rolling pins can allow them to roll out the play dough and they can cut it into shapes with small plastic cookie cutters.
Powdered Drink Mix Dough
- 1). Mix together the salt, flour and drink mix. Add the oil and mix well.
- 2). Pour the boiling water into the mixture and stir until everything is combined.
- 3). Turn the mixture out onto a clean counter top and knead it until solid and pliable.
- 4). Store the mixture in the refrigerator.