How to Connect a Wii to the HP M8200N
Internet Connection Sharing
- 1). Open the Network and Sharing Center on your HP M8200N desktop computer. Right-click once on the "wireless" taskbar notification icon and click "Open Network and Sharing Center."
- 2). Click "Change Adapter Settings."
- 3). Right-click on your HP M8200N's wireless adapter. Click "Properties."
- 4). Click the "Sharing" button.
- 5). Click inside the "Allow" box and click "Apply." Other devices, namely your Nintendo Wii, can now connect to your HP M8200N's active Internet connection.
Connecting the Wii
- 1). Turn on your Wii and select the "Wii" button from your console's main menu.
- 2). Select "Wireless Settings."
- 3). Choose the name of the network that your HP M8200N is connected to. Select "OK." Enter the network's security password if required by your network settings. Select "Save." Your Nintendo Wii is now connected to your HP M8200N.
Related Posts "Society & Culture & Entertainment"
7/11/2019 4:18:00 AM
7/11/2019 3:16:00 AM
You might also like on "Society & Culture & Entertainment"
7/8/2019 4:45:00 PM