How to Burn a PowerPoint Presentation to a CD
- 1). Save the PowerPoint presentation somewhere that you'll remember on your computer hard drive.
- 2). Open the Nero StartSmart program so the options display.
- 3). Scroll the mouse to the image that looks like a piece of paper with three blue lines going through it. It should say "Data."
- 4). Click the image with a piece of paper underneath a CD that says "Make Data CD."
- 5). Click "Add" when the Nero Express window pops up.
- 6). Select the PowerPoint presentation file that will be burned to the disc and press "Add." When you are finished adding all PowerPoint presentation files, click "Finished."
- 7). Click "Next." Note that if you plan to save more PowerPoint presentations to this same disc, make sure the box is checked that says "Allow files to be added later (multisession disc)."
- 8). The "Disc Name" will say "My Disc." Rename the CD to whatever you'd like. The usual writing speed is 24x (3,600 KB/s). Unless you're in a huge hurry, leave it be.
- 9). Click "Burn," and the files will start burning to the disc. The process status, buffer level, and total time will show as the burning process begins and ends.
Click "OK" on the pop-up that will load in front of the timescreen that says "Burn process completed successfully at 24x (3,600 KB/s)."
Select "Exit" when the CD pops out of your disc drive.