- 1). Set the stage for cleaning the dog's ears by making the dog feel comfortable. Pet your dog and have a friend help you hold the dog while you clean his ears.
- 2). Wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water.
- 3). Moisten one cotton ball with the pet ear cleaner. Wipe the inner surface of the dog's ear flap clean and discard the cotton ball.
- 4). Moisten a second cotton ball and clean out the part of the dog's ear canal that you can see. When you feel resistance, stop.
- 5). Repeat the cleaning process on the dog's other ear with two new cotton balls. Remove all visible ear gunk.
Related Posts "Pets & Animal"
You might also like on "Pets & Animal"
7/10/2019 3:41:00 PM