How to Get Hotmail from MSN
- 1). Open the Web browser, type the Hotmail website address in the browser's address bar and press "Enter."
- 2). Click the "Sign Up" button on the front page.
- 3). Type the username you want to use in the "Hotmail Address" box. If it is already taken then you will have to choose an alternative address. Type the password you want to use in the "Create a Password" box. Enter it again in the box below titled "Retype Password" to verify it.
- 4). Type another email address you already own in the "Alternate Email Address" blank or click "Choose Security Question for Password and select the "Question" and type the "Secret Answer."
- 5). Type your name in the "First Name" and "Last Name" boxes.
- 6). Choose your country from "Country/Region" menu and then select your state from the "State" menu. Enter your ZIP code in the "ZIP Code" box. Choose "Male or "Female" from the "Gender" field and enter the year you were born in the "Birth Year" box.
- 7). Type the phrase that appears at the bottom in the empty blank. Click "Audio" if you cannot read it properly.
- 8). Click on the "Microsoft Service Agreement" and "Privacy Agreement" to open and read them if you wish.
- 9). Click the "I Accept" button to complete the registration process and receive your Hotmail account for free from Microsoft.