Reasons You May Need A Mobile, Alabama Lawyer
Here are the top reasons you need to hire a Mobile, Alabama lawyer:
1. Not hiring a lawyer can cost you more money in the long run. You may think you cannot hire a lawyer to protect your rights. However, most civil cases can have a drastic effect on you physically, emotionally, and financially. Many lawyers will not take a fee unless they win the case. Therefore, hiring a Mobile, Alabama lawyer can save or make you money.
2. The law is complex and requires an expert lawyer to navigate. The right lawyer will help you find and understand evidence, deal with insurance companies, and ensure legal documents are filed properly and on time.
3. They will do the work for you. A good lawyer will work with witnesses, collect evidence and records, confer with experts, negotiate with the insurance companies and defendants, and plan your legal strategy. You do not want to try to deal with these things alone.
4. An expert lawyer will help you reach the best verdict possible. Whether that is a settlement or successful verdict, an experienced Mobile, Alabama lawyer will make sure you are compensated fairly and your rights are protected.
5. Most consultations are free. There's no harm in meeting with a lawyer to discuss your situation and determine what type of case you have and if you need a Mobile, Alabama lawyer.
Desmond ("Desi") V. Tobias and Bryan E. Comer are the attorneys at Tobias and Comer, LLC. They specialize in representing victims in cases involving personal injury, wrongful death, defective products, medical malpractice, automobile accidents, trucking accidents, injuries caused by alcohol consumption, and premises liability. With a combined experience of more than 30 years representing people who have been injured by the wrongful acts of others, Desi and Bryan continue to serve as two of the best Mobile, Alabama lawyers today.