How Would You Find the Name of a Song by Using the Lyrics?
Find Me a Tune
- 1). Go to the Find Me a Tune homepage.
- 2). Type in the song lyrics you know (For example "What fun it is to ride and sing a sleighing song tonight") inside the box that's next to the "Search" button. Add punctuation marks, such as periods and question marks, whenever applicable.
- 3). Click "Search." A list of artists and songs (For example Barenaked Ladies and "Jingle Bells") appear on the next page.
- 4). Click "View Lyrics" next to one of the options (For example Barenaked Ladies and "Jingle Bells"). A new window will appear with the full lyrics for the song you selected. Review the words for that song and choose lyrics from one of the other songs listed, if necessary, until you find the correct song name.
- 1). Visit the Song Lyrics homepage.
- 2). Click the "Advanced Search" tab at the top of the page. A new page will open.
- 3). Enter the lyrics you know inside the "Within Lyrics Text" box. Click "Go." A list of artists and song titles appears on the next page.
- 4). Click one of the sing title links. The lyrics for that title will appear. Click the browser's "Back" button and choose a different song, if necessary, until you find the right song name.
- 1). Go to the Lyrster homepage.
- 2). Enter the lyrics inside the box found under the "Type down the words you remember" heading.
- 3). Click "Find My Song." A list of song names and artists appears inside the "Lyrics Results" box on the next page.
- 4). Click one of the song titles. The song's lyrics appear on the next page. Click the browser's "Back" button and select different lyrics, if needed, until the correct song name is located.