How to Become a Combat Arms Administrator
- 1). Register for a Bachelor's of Art, or BA, in Business Administration at a university of personal preference. The business administration degree will groom prospective candidate for organizational leadership, both private or in a military context. Those interested in the military logistics side of the career should also prepare an application to an officer's college upon completion of the business BA.
- 2). Register for an Armorer training program. The knowledge gained about the mechanical workings of firearms and their use will be invaluable to landing a combat arms administration job.
- 3). Pay the course tuition, attend classes and obtain your degree and certificate.
- 4). Submit a resume and cover letter to relevant private security firms detailing your desire to assist the company in an administrative and arms logistics capacity. Detail your training and why it would be an exceptional asset to their firm.
- 5). Book a meeting with a local military recruiter. Outline your blend of practical and administrative skills relating to combat arms and request placement in a relevant army post.