Asking a girl out is not as hard as it sounds.
For some its almost impossible while others are just masters in asking girls out.
Just with the a little help from this article, you can become a master too.
Even though girls are taking the initiative themselves these days, guys still do ask them out, especially when it comes to the first date.
The following steps will give you great ideas about the ways to ask girls out on a date.
1) Before approaching a girl to ask her out, know what you want to say to her.
Where do you want to ask her out to, and when.
Go hoping for the best (a Yes) but expect the worse (a No).
2) Be as straight forward as possible while you're talking to her, and stay calm, don't panic.
If she's a type of girl who makes you panic, then you need a lot of mental preparation to do this.
3) Impress her, by your looks or any thing which can impress her.
You can get her interest just by the way you talk to her (confidently).
4) If, during the conversation, she is not responding well to your questions or looking here and there for her friends (which means she's not interested), walk away from her.
5) But if your conversation is going good, or better than what you expected.
Then ease in with the conversation and say something like, I was thinking about going (somewhere) next weekend, would you like to come with me? You must be sure about where you want to ask her out too, and keep an alternative place and date in your mind, just in case if she says no to your first offer.