- 1). Wipe the glass gently with a feather duster to remove all loose dust particles. Remove all crumbs and debris to prevent them from scratching the glass surface.
- 2). Spray ammonia-based glass cleaner over the glass surface. Follow the directions on the manufacturer's label.
- 3). Wipe the glass surface gently with a microfiber cloth. Buff the glass in circular motions to remove smudges and smears.
- 4). Spray the other side of the glass surface with glass cleaner. Wipe the glass with a clean microfiber cloth to remove any surface contaminates.
- 5). Buff both sides of the glass with a terry cloth to add shine.