RUSH Improves Agreement Between Surgeons and Radiologists
- Coarse salt, (optional)
- 4 ounces tequila, divided
- 2 ounces orange-flavored liqueur, such as Cointreau, divided
- 3 cups grapefruit juice, divided
- 4 grapefruit slices, for garnish
- Step 1
- Wet the rims of 4 glasses and coat with coarse salt (if desired); fill the glasses with ice. Pour 1 ounce tequila and 1/2 ounce liqueur into each. Top each with 3/4 cup grapefruit juice and stir. Garnish with a slice of grapefruit.
For more recipes go to EatingWell.com
Related Posts "Health & Medical"
5/14/2019 7:07:00 PM
5/14/2019 8:41:00 AM
5/13/2019 3:54:00 PM